I just LOVE finding new ways to recycle magazines! Here is an easy craft to turn your old mags into gift bows… brought to you by FaveCrafts!
- 1 magazine page (or 8 ½ x 11” paper of your choice)
- Small hole punch (or a sharp object for poking a small hole)
- 1 metal brad
1. Cut across the magazine page to make nine 3/4 to 1 inch strips.
2. Start with one strip and make a loop at one end.
3. Turn the strip and make a loop at the other end.
4. Use the small hole punch (or sharp object ~ be careful!!) to make a hole through all 3 layers of paper.
5. Place the brad through the hole.
6. Repeat with the remaining 8 strips.
7. Open the brad to hold all the strips in place.
8. Attach your finished bow using double sided tape.
By Allyson Spindler, Guest Contributor at FaveCrafts
BE COOL -> Subscribe to my Deals by Darlene daily email